Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Quick update

Today I am 7 weeks pregnant, the baby is the size of a blue berry. The baby's brain is developing very quickly this week! I'm still trying to get through to the Naval Hospital about getting in for an appointment. Hopefully I can get through soon!

This week my friend Sarah (from NH, we worked together at East Side) is visiting. It's making me miss home and work a lot! We've been telling funny stories about the kids and remember good quotes they said to us. She leaves friday and our next visitors are coming in April! My friend Lucie who's husband was in boot camp with Ryan is coming to visit. She has a beautiful little girl named Maddie, she'll be a year in July and Lucie is due with their second, a little boy! Her husband is deployed right now so she is trying to do things that are time consuming and will keep her mind off of it. Hopefully Brittani will make it back while Lucie is here, we haven't all been together since last June at her baby shower.

We're off to a St. Patty's day party, all in green! We look pretty cute :)
Pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. Awe! Lucky! I would love to see you and Lucienne. I hope you girls have a great time together!

    ReplyDelete