Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pictures from SB's visit and a Belly picture!

Here are a few pictures from Sarah's visit, we were headed downstairs for a St. Patty's day party which was tons of fun! Ryan left after about 45 minutes...he was the only boy besides baby Lucas, I think he felt out of place.



You can see a little bump in my belly, I don't think its baby though. I have actually lost a few pounds and my pants are huge, so I don't know whats going on, maybe it is baby?

This is just under 5 weeks, I think.
(excuse our very messy room, it's clean now!)


We're really excited because my referral finally went through (to the Naval Hospital, which I didn't want, but I'm ok with it now). Our first appointment is April 8th! We're excited to get an ultra sound and see our little peanut. Ryan is extra excited because he gets to miss work (and pt!). I'll be sure to put up the u/s pictures as soon as we get them on the computer.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!!! That is so exciting! Hope your feeling well, and don't have any morning sickness. I've had 4 babies! Crazy right?!?! They are addicting!

    I'm now a follower, and can't wait to see your little baby bump grow:) I have a military blog myself, "Goodnight moon!", you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete