Sunday, March 7, 2010

Big News!

Ryan and I have been married for 5 months on the 17th. March 1st we found out that we are expecting a new member to our little family! Baby Ingalls will come late October/early November. We have an appointment tomorrow to get the pregnancy confirmed and are hoping that the referral will go through quickly so we can get into an OB and find out how far along I am and when the baby is due. We've already made the decision that we are not finding out the sex of the baby and are very excited to keep it a surprise!




My little sister Mariah and best friend Brittani ca
me to visit for a week. Mariah was on school vacation and wanted to come visit, so we begged mom and dad to let her come. Brittani's boyfriend Rory, who is also a Marine, is deployed right now and coming home very shortly! She wanted to get a jump start on making her homecoming signs because she is very busy between now and homecoming. We had tons of fun it and it was so sad when they both left. We can't wait for more family to come visit us!



3 comments:

  1. Ok, I am feeling pretty 'savy' to have somewhat figured this out. I love the pictures and can't wait to hear about tomorrow. Is the pink background a hopeful hint? Love love love you both+. G2B

    P.S. Who can see this, just people you invite to view?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Looks like a ton of fun!
    And I am SOO sending pink thoughts your way! I hope it's a girl!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bree! I secretly hope its a girl too!

    ReplyDelete